Ask for the program!
The monthly program of events and activities is available at the Tourist Office and on our website: DOWNLOAD IT HERE.
- Operetta Festival : This is a long lyric tradition that defends Lamalou -les- Bains, since the first performances were given at the Théâtre du Casino in 1878 ! Thus, while since 1949 , under the artistic direction of Maurice Cazals , Fernand L'Huillier staged many performances at opera seasons Lamalou , the latter created in 1975 the "Festival of Lamalou -les- Bains ." Frederick L ' Huillier took over the artistic direction and defends the institution of the " Festival of Lamalou " . He presents the Opera, Operetta and Musical during the 6 weeks of its summer festival , which each year welcomes more than 8,000 spectateurs.Il revives the tradition of creating a troupe sedentary which has many shows festival.Outre of the summer festival , under the leadership of its director Frédéric L' Huillier , born in 2003 Lamalou sees its winter Festival which has enjoyed great success with its shows, concerts , conferences and projections musicaux.Ce movies are every year more than 25 operas , which are presented at the Théâtre du Casino and reflected in many French and Belgian opera houses .
- The Moments Musicaux concerts in July and August at St Pierre de Rhèdes - 04.67.95.70.87
- Thursday Musica'Lamalou : June-August , pedestrianized street, Charcot Avenue 19 H 30-22 H 30 - Concerts, dance performances ...
ACTIVITIES OF THE TOURIST OFFICE:
From mid-February to mid-December:
- Guided tour of Church St Pierre de Rhèdes : 1-2 visits per month - free - see program - appointment on site.
- Discovery walk every Monday and Thursday afternoon - free.
- Monthly meeting for curists and tourists : a slide presentation on Lamalou les Bains and the area, followed by a tasting of local products . From March to November , usually the first Friday of each month.
- Coach tours : with AUTOCARS PONS : discover the Canal du Midi , Carcassonne , Collioure, Albi, Nîmes , Saintes Maries de la Mer...
- Thematic walks: culture of chestnut, visit of a beekeeping, wine cellar , discovery of local fauna and flora...
- Weekly Market : market local products: all Tuesday morning around and inside the halls
- Market halls : market local products: every Thursday and Saturday mornings
- Craft market : in season 1 to 2 times per month - Place du Casino
- Attic sales: in season - Town center.
Find all the information on the monthly program of events